I am using Front Office Football (Version 6.3b) to run this dynasty, with no particular house rules. as I'm still a relative rookie at this game.
Using fictional players, I'm taking over the 9-7 Chicago Bears in the off-season of 2010.
I'm visioning a team that has a rock solid defense that focuses on stopping the run. My D-Line will need to be able to both pass rush and stuff the run. I'll be looking for backers that have speed and can stop the run. My corners will need to man up well and play bump-and-run and the safeties will play a solid zone while being able to force turnovers with picks.
I want a run heavy offense that can throw the ball downfield with play-action to keep the defense honest. I'll need a QB that can read the D, and throw a good deep ball. I'm expecting we might need good 3rd down passing as well. Our WRs will need to be able to get downfield and make big plays when we need them to and our TEs will need to be able to run block. The O-Line will need to be able to run block and have some endurance. And our cornerstone -- the RBs will need to be able to run inside with power, but be quick and elusive, and have speed to get outside.
Right now, I have 39 players under contract, including our franchise designation for 2010 (C Lamar Jarvis). I've also got a little more than $19 mil left in cap space, so I have a little room to work with for free agency.
No comments:
Post a Comment